Catapult’s mission is to provide a forum for young professionals in the greater Seacoast area to network, exchange ideas and share common interests while promoting professional growth in the current and future marketplace.
The energy, enthusiasm and talent of Catapult stand out as our most encouraging assets in developing our future.
PERSONAL & PROFESSIONAL DEVELOPMENT
Catapult offers knowledge development opportunities through leadership training, seminars, CEO Roundtables, and more. We keep you informed about the latest business trends, hottest topics and political issues, and how they impact you and the community at-large.
RESOURCES & SUPPORT
Catapult programs offer unsurpassed access to the individuals, businesses and resources that make this Seacoast unique. Meet community and regional business leaders and network with colleagues in various industries — all while enjoying the hippest local venues.
As a young professional networking organization on the Seacoast, Catapult’s objectives are as follows;
- Bridge mutually beneficial relationships between young professionals and community members
- Create and cultivate future leaders
- Appeal to new graduates as a resource for professional growth
- Engage business leaders and educational speakers on timely community related topics
- Provide education through personal and professional development events
- Encourage young professionals to live and work in New Hampshire
- Foster economic development and revitalization of the Seacoast region
- Provide a network of business people and friends to professionals who are new to the area
- Provide opportunities for local businesses to promote their services
EXECUTIVE BOARD MEMBERS
Catapult’s Board provides our members with a well-rounded, meaningful infrastructure to help achieve our goals!
Click on a board member’s name to learn more:
- Lauren Kane, Chair
- James Brewer, Treasurer
- Tom Digiuseppe, Operations Chair
- Sean Landry, College & University Relations Chair
- Kaarin Oloffson Milne, Strategy Chair
- Katie Schmidt, Marketing, PR & Communications Chair
- Brad Solomon, Business Development Chair
- Allison St. Jean, Secretary
- Terri Way, Events Chair
How do I join?
Joining is easy. Simply fill out the online registration form on our Web site and we’ll e-mail you with information about upcoming programs and events.
Can I bring a friend?
Absolutely! Why not introduce your friends and colleagues to the hippest professional networking group on the Seacoast? We rely on word-of-mouth to build excitement about Catapult’s programs and events, so spread the word and bring your friends to the next event!
Is there a membership fee?
There is no membership fee to join Catapult. All of our events are made possible through the generous support of local sponsors. Click here to learn how to become a sponsor.
Is there an age requirement for joining catapult?
Most of the people who attend our events range in age from 25-40, but we welcome everyone, regardless of age. Whether you have recently graduated, started a new business, re-entered the work force or chosen to advance your career, Catapult invites you to become part of our network.
How can I get more involved?
Catapult has a number of committees that organize events, plan professional development programs and assist with marketing our organization. We’re always looking for volunteers with fresh ideas and creative input, so if you have a few extra hours a month and want to get involved, simply send us an e-mail, talk to one of the Board members at the next event or let us know which committee you’re interested in when you register to join online.
What kinds of things are being planned for Catapult in the future?
Catapult is constantly evolving. We’re always planning new and exciting social and professional events as well as keeping you informed about business trends, hot topics and local resources. Join our membership list to stay on top of the latest Catapult happenings.